1. DO YOU SHIP TO ASIA / NORTH AMERICA / AUSTRALIA / SOUTH AMERICA / AFRICA?
Yes. ANTONIOLI.EU ships to Asia / North America / South America / Australia / Africa with DHL. The shipments towards countries Extra UE are exempt from VAT tax. We remind the Client that the prices published on www.antonioli.eu website do not include the VAT tax. The shipments towards countries that are not inside UE are subject to import duties, custom fees based on the local law in force on the country of origin and are all-depending to the Client.
2. WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING FEES FOR EUROPEAN COUNTRIES?
SHIPPING FEES ON PURCHASES UNDER €100: € 20 charge. Countries included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom. Note DDU countries: Gibraltar, Jersey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco and Norway orders are processed with the VAT exemption.
3. WHAT DO DDU AND DDP STAND FOR?
DDP(Delivery Duty Paid) If you live within the European Community, import duties, custom fees and local sales taxes will be calculated and addedd to the price published on the website. Participating countries include: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, CzechRepublic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greenland,Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco,Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain,Sweden and the United Kingdom. DDU(Delivery Duty Unpaid) If you live outside of the European Community, shipments are subject to import duties, local taxes and customs fees. Payment of these DDU fees is the sole responsibility of the Client. Continents: Africa, North America, South America, Australia and Asia. European Continent Countries outside of the European Economic Community: Gibraltar, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. DDU and VAT EXEMPTION Orders shipped outside of the European Economic Community are exempt from Italian Valued Added Tax. The prices of the products published on the web site www.antonioli.eu reflect the actual retail price of the goods which not include the local Italian VAT taxes. Please be reminded that shipments destined outside of the European Community (except USA/JAPAN/SWITZERLAND) are subject to import taxes and duty fees (DDU Deliver Duties Unpaid) based on your home country's regulations.
4. HOW CAN I RECEIVE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION REGARDING SALES, EVENTS AND YOUR LATEST COLLECTIONS?
If you are a subscribed Client you will receive on your e-mail newsletters and information regarding all the latest sales, promotions, events and everything regarding ANTONIOLI.
5. I AM A NEW CLIENT AND I PLACED MY ORDER SOME DAYS AGO. WHEN WILL YOU SHIP?
We remind our first-time clients bank authorization may delay immediate shipping. Your order will be shipped when we receive final clearance from the bank and the merchandise is in stock.
6. DO YOUR PRICES ON THE WEB SITE INCLUDE THE VAT TAX? I LIVE INSIDE OF EUROPE AND AM NOT EXEMPT FROM VAT TAX.
The prices of the products published on the web site www.antonioli.eu reflect the actual retail price ofthe goods in Euro but do not include the local Italian VAT taxes. If you live outside of the European Community, you are entitled to VAT tax exemption. The shipment of the order must be to an address outside of the European Community. The final invoice will reflect this tax exemption. Please be reminded that shipments destined outside of the European Community are subject to import taxes and duty fees (DDU Deliver Duties Unpaid) based on your home country's regulations.
7. DUTY FEES AND IMPORT TAXES ARE VERY HIGH IN MY COUNTRY. CAN YOU PLACE A LOWER AMOUNT ON THE INVOICE OR DECLARE THE ORDER AS A GIFT?
We regret to inform our Clients that we cannot place a lower value or declare the order as a gift. According to laws that regulate trade and commerce, all ANTONIOLI orders are required to be shipped with an official invoice that declares the values of each item.
8. YOUR PRICES ON THE WEB SITE ARE IN EURO. HOW CAN I CONVERT THOSE PRICES TO MY CURRENCY TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH I AM PAYING WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Visit the site, www.exchangerate.com where you can insert the Euro and get the approximate equivalent for that day in your home country's currency.
9. MY FRIEND AND I BOUGHT THE SAME HAND BAG ON TWO DIFFERENT DAYS, MY CREDIT CARD WAS DEBITED FOR MORE THAN HER HANDBAG. WHY?
Every day the currency fluctuates. The Euro against your currency was weaker when your friend placed the order and thus her order was "charged less" in your local currency.
10. I SAW AN ITEM YESTERDAY ON LINE AND TODAY IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYMORE. IS THE ITEM AVAILABLE?
NO.If the item was on the site yesterday, it was purchased over the course of the last 24 hours and is no longer available.
11. IF THE ITEM DOES NOT APPEAR ON YOUR WEB SITE - DO YOU STILL HAVE IT IN YOUR STORES?
NO.Our web site is a virtual warehouse/boutique. Every item that is on the site is what is available in our shops and warehouses at any given moment.
12. UNDER "COLLECTIONS" ON THE WEB SITE, YOU HAVE THE COLLECTION THAT IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR STORES AND THE COLLECTION FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON. I SAW AN ITEM THAT I WANTED IN A SIZE THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE. CAN YOU ORDER ME THAT SIZE?
NO.Our Buyers place our orders two seasons in advance and unfortunately, we cannot place orders for items.
13. I SAW AN ITEM THAT SAYS, "ARRIVAL MARCH" AND IT IS JANUARY. CAN I ORDER THE ITEM?
Yes. Your order is considered a "Pre-Order" for merchandise that is slated to arrive before the end of the month indicated on the web site. This may mean that the shipment can be a couple of months from the time you place the order.
14. I JUST MADE AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM THAT HAS "ARRIVAL MARCH" AND IT IS JANUARY. WHEN DO YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE ORDER?
At the time you place the order, your credit card is authorized for "X" amount. We charge the card immediately in the moment the order is processed. If the merchandise has not arrived yet, your card will be debited and your order still kept as a reservation. Once the items arrive we will ship immediately.
15. MY ITEMS ARE SLATED TO "ARRIVAL IN MARCH" - WHEN IN MARCH?
The delivery of your order could be any days of the month but not past the last day of the month.
16. IF I ORDER SOME ITEMS THAT ARE PRE-ORDER AND OTHERS THAT ARE AVAILABLE CAN I PUT THE ORDERS TOGETHER WHEN THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVES AND PAY ONLY ONE SHIPMENT FEE? YOUR WEB SITE SEEMS TO CHARGE ME FOR TWO SHIPMENTS.
Yes, please send an e-mail with your request to: [email protected] Any way the cost of the second shipment for the goods on Pre-Order will be at our charge. If there will be more goods on Pre-Order the delivery will be when all the goods will be in our warehouse.
17. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER WITH DISCOUNTED ITEMS. WHAT PRICE WILL APPEAR ON MY INVOICE, THE ORIGINAL VALUE OF THE ITEMS OR THE DISCOUNTED PRICE?
For orders with discounted items, the discounted prices will appear on the invoice.
18. CAN I HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
Yes. Please send an E-mail to [email protected] with the Name and Family Name in which the order was placed, shipping address and order number that you received with the bank confirmation.
19. WHICH CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
20. I DO NOT LIKE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD FOR INTERNET PURCHASES. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF PAYMENT?
Yes. If you do not have a credit card, or for security reasons you do not want to place your order with a credit card, we gladly accept a Bank Wire Transfer. Please write an E-mail to: [email protected] with the items (include Item Codes) you are interested in ordering, your Name and Family Name and the shipping address and telephone number. You will receive a confirmation E-mail with the availability of the merchandise, the final total amount, the bank details for the wire transfer. As soon as we will receive your e-mail, your order will be kept for you. Please remember that it takes 5-7 business days for this bank operation.
21. I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THE ITEM IS TOO SMALL. CAN I EXCHANGE IT FOR A LARGER ONE/THE CORRECT ITEM?
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, the unused item(s) can be returned within 10 days of delivery. You are responsible to pay for the shipment of the returned item, import fees and any duty charges. Shipment back to you with the corrected item is FREE of charge. Items can be exchanged only when a different size or colour of the same item code is available. Exchanges for different item codes are currently unavailable. Please follow the instructions as outlined in the ANTONIOLI RETURN POLICY.
22. I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER AND I AM NOT SATISFIED. CAN I RETURN IT FOR A REFUND?
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, the unused item(s) can be returned within 10 days of delivery. You are responsible to pay for the shipment of the returned item, import fees and any duty charges. Shipment back to you with the corrected item is FREE of charge. Refunds will be processed as soon as the returned items have been checked and accepted. For order paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in approximately 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company. Orders paid by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account. Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed. Please follow the instructions as outlined in the ANTONIOLI RETURN POLICY.
23. THERE IS A DEFECT IN MY ORDER/I RECEIVED THE WRONG MERCHANDISE. HOW DO I RETURN THE ITEM?
In the event that there is a defect in the merchandise or an error in the order on the part of ANTONIOLI, contactant [email protected] You will be given specific instructions on how to return the item. All costs involving shipping or duties re-entry taxes will be paid for by ANTONIOLI as well as the shipment of the corrected item.
24. I SEE A HANDBAG I LIKE ON THE WEB SITE, HOW DO I SEE OTHER IMAGES OF THE ITEM?
If you click on the image itself more digital images will appear featuring other views of the item and colors available.
25. I AM UNSURE ABOUT THE SIZE I SHOULD ORDER. WHERE CAN I SEE A SIZE CHART?
We carry items from a wide range of international designers. Often times the sizing depends on the designer. If you note on the item's page you will see "Size Nationality" and the country of origin or the sizing of the item. Then if you click the question mark a size chart will appear with the various conversions. If you are still unsure about the size you can send a request to [email protected] for the exact measurements of the item.
26. HOW DO SHIPMENTS TO RUSSIA WORK?
The import of shipments addressed to private individuals has been temporarily restricted to all destinations in Russia. There are no restrictions on the import of shipments addressed to corporate entities and organizations, so if you would like to proceed with your purchase on ANTONIOLI, please enter a corporate or organization shipping address.
Monday-Friday 10-19 Saturday 11-19